Please click on the links to view the policies
- Accessibility Plan Policy (0.24 MB)
- Admissions Policy (0.99 MB)
- Charging and Remissions Policy (0.12 MB)
- Child Friendly Anti Bullying Policy (0.32 MB)
- E Safety Policy (1.03 MB)
- Home Learning Policy (0.25 MB)
- Inclusion Policy (0.68 MB)
- New Nursery Admissions Policy (0.40 MB)
- Positive Behaviour Policy (0.37 MB)
- Pupil Attendance Policy (0.65 MB)
- Safeguarding Child Protection Policy (0.96 MB)
- Single Equality Policy (0.44 MB)
We want you to know that your concerns / complaints can be expressed in an open and honest way. We need to know when you are concerned. Any concerns you may have can usually be discussed informally with your child’s teacher or with the Head teacher.
Where it is not possible to resolve a complaint by way of informal discussion, the complaint must be set out in writing to the Head teacher, outlining the precise nature of the problem. Should you continue to feel dissatisfied, you must then write to the Chair of Governors, or where appropriate to the Governor responsible for the area in which you have a complaint (e.g. the Governor responsible for Special Needs). Confidentiality will be respected at all times. Copies of our complaints procedures are available from the school office. These include a form on which you can register your complaint.