Our Vision and Aims
Our Vision Statement
We believe that God's love is at the heart of our school. Christian values underpin all that we do, giving us all the strength and determination to make our school a safe, happy and inspirational place to learn. We believe that childhood matters: it is short, precious and cannot be repeated. We are fully committed to ensuring that every child reaches their full potential, develops a love of learning and becomes a resilient, curious and independent member of society.
We promise that:
- Leaders at all levels will nurture and inspire excellence in every member of our community. Our continued success will be driven by our uncompromising ambition for excellence, our clear strategic vision for the future of the school and our shared understanding of outstanding teaching and learning outcomes.
- Inspirational teachers will deliver a rich, varied and creative curriculum, well matched to our community needs in order to motivate and challenge our children and nurture their full potential. Our staff will work hard to respect, fully understand and meet the needs of each individual learner.
- Our learning culture and warm, caring, Christian environment will support our children to take risks, be innovative and develop independent thinking skills. We aim to create learners with great passion, confidence and personal ambition who take pride in every aspect of their conduct and work so that they excel academically and socially.
- Every child will feel safe, happy, well supported and cared for. They will know how to keep themselves safe in real and cyber contexts. They will feel listened to: their opinions will help to enhance our school practices and culture. All adults will provide outstanding role models for behaviour, attitude and values, inspiring our children to become thoughtful, caring and responsible young adults.
- Our children will be valued as unique individuals. Through daily opportunities for worship, reflection and discussion, we will nurture the development of their faith and spirituality. We will inspire them to live through their Christian values, to respect and embrace the diversity of society and to live in harmony with all people.