Disabled visitors attending our public events
Every effort is made to offer disabled visitors access to all of our buildings, however some of our facilities are old and full access to them is not always available. If you are planning a visit to us, please contact us 48 hours or more in advance and we will do everything we can to help.
When visiting our school, the following disabled access and facilities are available:
1) Parking is available close to the school main reception.
2) A disabled toilet is available.
3) Step free access, which is suitable for wheelchair or mobility scooter users, is available in the main reception to the ground floor of the main school building.
4) There is a lift in the Key Stage 2 building to enable access to the second floor.
5) For visually impaired visitors, assistance dogs/guide dogs are welcome on site. We are also very happy to provide large print versions of event and school information. Please contact us.
6) Emergency exit/evacuation of disabled visitors: the School’s usual evacuation procedure applies.
For further information: please email email@example.com or call 01483 223464.